City University of New York - Queens College
Queens College "offers students the preparation for enriching their lives, enhancing their understanding of the world, thinking constructively and independently, and making creative contributions to their local community and to society." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:16,187
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:26%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$5,907 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$12,117 annually
General Education Requirements
3. Foreign LanguageYES
4. U.S. Government or HistoryNO
No credit given for U.S. Government or History because both the "United States" and "Analyzing Social Structures" requirements may be satisfied by courses that are not U.S. history or government surveys.
No credit given for Economics because a course in economics is an option, but not required, to fulfill the "United States" and "Analyzing Social Structures" requirements.