Nevada State College
Nevada State College says, "As a Liberal Arts & Sciences student at NSC you'll gain a strong foundation in critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills." [Source]
- Undergraduate Enrollment:3,389
- 4-Year Graduation Rate:3%
- Tuition & Fees (In State):$4,498 annually
- Tuition & Fees (Out of State):$14,773 annually
General Education Requirements
No credit given for Literature because the "Humanities" requirement may be fulfilled with non-literature courses.
3. Foreign LanguageNO
No credit given for Foreign Language because language study is only an option in the "Humanities" requirement.
4. U.S. Government or HistoryYES